I’m A Celebrity 2020 lineup ‘leaked’ as ‘stars attend secret photoshoot’ as show gets go-ahead
Get the best celeb exclusives and video house tours to your inbox every evening with our daily newsletter
The stars set to compete on this year’s I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! have reportedly been leaked after they were spotted at what appeared to be a secret photoshoot in North London.
Famous faces including Jessica Plummer,who reportedly hopes to follow in Jacqueline Jossa's footsteps,AJ Pritchard and Victoria Derbyshire were among the stars spotted at what was claimed to be for a top secret photoshoot, at Kensal Green, North London, in photos obtained by The Sun.
The stars were also joined by Vernon Kay, tenor Russell Watson as well as paralympian Hollie Arnold, actress Ruthie Henshall and actress Beverley Callard, who was the first star to have reportedly signed up for the show earlier this year.
A TV insider told the publication of 53 year old Ruthie, who is a former lover of Prince Edward: “Ruthie is a particularly exciting signing for I’m A Celebrity as viewers will want to see if she divulges any gossip on her relationship with Prince Edward.
I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! will go ahead in Wales after lockdown announcement
Vicky Pattison admits she doesn’t talk to Geordie Shore co-stars anymore and has ‘never looked back’
Get exclusive celebrity stories and fabulous photoshoots straight to your inbox with OK!'s daily newsletter. You can sign up at the top of the page.
“They’ll be hoping she lets slip some juicy information on her posh ex during cosy, intimate chats round the campfire.”
It has also been claimed that the eight stars make up a cohort that are expected to head to Wales next month, where the show is taking place due to the coronavirus travel restrictions.
While ten stars are expected to take part in this year’s series, only eight have been identified in the snaps, but the show usually sees surprise stars join later in the series.
It’s been claimed the stars arrived in blacked-out cars to avoid them being spotted before they were photographed in this year’s official outfits before going into isolation for two weeks ahead of the series.
A representative for ITV told OK! online: “Any names suggested for I'm A Celebrity are just speculation”.
The apparent lineup leaking comes after this year’s of the show hung in the balance as Wales went into lockdown recently.
First Minister of Wales Mark Drakeford confirmed on Monday that the residents of the country will be forced to stay at home until 9 November, leaving fans of the reality show confused as to whether it would be able to go ahead.
Sign up to our daily newsletter for the BEST celebrity house tours and BIGGEST exclusive interviews
Download OK! magazine's FREE app and get all the latest gossip straight to your phone
However, the Twitter account for the historic castle which the team will be using as the base for the show has now announced the the filming can still take place.
They wrote: "Following the announcement today from the First Minister, the overriding message is that filming CAN continue in Wales providing related activity cannot be undertaken from home, and there is full compliance with Welsh law. We cannot wait to see I'm A Celebrity on our screens!"
A spokesperson for ITV added: "I'm A Celebrity continues to adhere to all relevant guidelines as well as our own strict Covid protocols."
Source: Read Full Article