Molly-Mae Hague warned over ‘toxic danger’ to her cats in new £3m mansion
Molly-Mae Hague's fans have warned the former Love Islander over a "toxic danger" to her cats Eggy and Bread.
The 22 year old recently moved into a £3million mansion, which is currently undergoing renovations that will last 12 weeks, with her boxer boyfriend Tommy Fury, also 22.
However, it's not the construction site that fans were worried about for her two furry pets but some flowers that Tommy had bought for his other half.
Reality star turned businesswoman Molly-Mae filmed her boyfriend returning home with several gifts for Easter, including a Twix egg, Hersheys egg and a bouquet of flowers.
"What is this?" Molly-Mae shrieked as Tommy, looking proud of himself, responded: "It's not Easter without an Easter egg."
Tommy then shared that he got her a bouquet of flowers as well, to which Molly-Mae responded by picking up the arrangement before sharing: "Oh lilies! They're beautiful."
"I thought it fitted well with Easter," Tommy told her as she replied: "Yeah like white flowers. Oh babe, thank you so much."
Fans of the reality star, who recently hopped on a jet to California as their house undergoes construction, immediately flocked to the comments of the video to warn her over the lilies, however, which are toxic to cats.
"Lilie's are toxic to cats so please be careful!" one person wrote, adding: "Wouldn't want your beautiful furr babies to get very sick, maybe Tommy didn't realise, took me a while to remember this when buying flowers! xx".
"Molly! Just a warning: lilies (and some other flowers) are extremely toxic to cats! I would never want something bad to happen to your furry friends!" another fan shared.
Molly-Mae – latest
A fourth chimed: "Be careful having lillies in the house with cats!! Xx,".
While a fifth added: "Love your videos Molly. Just wanted to let you know, incase you didn’t know already, that Lilly Flowers are highly toxic to cats, so just make sure they don’t go near the beautiful flowers Tommy bought you! Nearly lost my cat at the beginning of the year because of them, so now I warn everyone."
According to the PDSA, the entire lily plant is toxic, from the stem to the pollen. "If your cat eats or licks a lily plant, they are likely to develop kidney damage which, left untreated, can lead to kidney failure and death," the websites states.
For all your updates on Molly-Mae Hague, sign up to our daily OK! newsletter.
Source: Read Full Article