Daily Podcast: Mr. and Mrs. Smith TV Show, Face/Off 2, Captain Marvel 2, Paranormal Activity Reboot Director
On the February 15, 2021 episode of /Film Daily, /Film senior writer Ben Pearson is joined by writer Chris Evangelista to discuss the latest film and TV news, including a Mr. and Mrs. Smith TV series, the Face/Off sequel, Captain Marvel 2’s villain, and the Paranormal Activity reboot director.
In The News:
- (Ben) Donald Glover and Phoebe Waller-Bridge Teaming Up for ‘Mr. and Mrs. Smith’ Show at Amazon
- (Chris) ‘Face/Off’ Remake Will Be Directed by ‘Godzilla vs. Kong’ Filmmaker Adam Wingard
- (Ben) That ‘Face/Off’ Remake is Actually a “Direct Sequel,” According to Director Adam Wingard
- Who could she be playing? Maybe pick one or two of the most ridiculous characters from this list as guesses: https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Captain_Marvel_Villains
Other Articles Mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at [email protected]. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.
Source: Read Full Article