David Attenborough could earn £11k per Insta post after breaking follower record
It took Sir David Attenborough four hours and 44 minutes to reach one million followers on Instagram.
His debut on Instagram landed him the Guinness World Record for fastest reach time to one million followers – beating Jennifer Aniston by 32 minutes.
Less than a week later and the popular broadcaster has more than 4.9million followers.
New research has uncovered the potential earnings of Instagram sensations such as Attenborough.
Online Casinos has compiled a list of Instagram accounts and their earnings, called The Senior Social Influence List.
Attenborough sits on number five of the list – with potential earnings of £11,209 per Instagram post.
The natural historian also as the highest engagement rate of all the senior celebs – which is 17.5%.
At 94 years old, he is the only broadcaster in history to have made content for black and white television, colour TV, HD, 3D, Digital, streaming TV, cinema and social media.
At the very top of the senior rich list is actor and former body builder Arnold Schwarzenegger – with potential earnings of a whopping £53,855.
He is swiftly followed by American talk show host Oprah Winfrey, who could be earnings £49,222 per Instagram post.
Sir David Attenborough joins Instagram and shares fierce warning with followers
You can see the full list below.
Name, Age, Engagement Rate, Potential earnings
- Arnold Schwarzenegger, 73, 1.85%, £53,855
- Oprah Winfrey, 66, 0.52%, £49,222
- Sylvester Stallone, 74, 1.42%, £30,767
- Samuel L. Jackson, 71, 0.98%, £17,136
- Sir David Attenborough, 94, 17.05%, £11,209
- Baddiewinkle, 92, 2.77%, £9,637
- Jackie Chan, 66, 12.59%, £8,849
- John Travolta, 66, 4.18%, £8,213
- Goldie Hawn, 74, 3.45%, £6,696
- Jeff Goldblum, 67, 3.27%, £5,472
Source: Read Full Article