Meghan Markle and Prince Harry ‘will share Jubilee footage’ despite Netflix ban

Meghan Markle's ex pal Lizzie Cundy believes that the former actress and Prince Harry will share a private glimpse into the Queen's Platinum Jubilee celebrations with Netflix.

It was previously revealed that Netflix had been dealt the ultimate royal blow and had not been approved for accreditation over the course of the weekend – despite Harry and Meghan's deal with the company.

But Meghan's former friend, who she ditched after meeting Prince Harry, claims the couple may have taken personal footage to share with the streaming giant.

The couple made their first public trip to the UK to celebrate The Queen's 70 years on the throne and their return was met with a mixed reception.

Speaking exclusively to Daily Star, Lizzie said: "Let's wait for the Netflix show that comes out, I'm sure we'll see far more than The Queen or the other Royals would want on there.

"There's a reason or purpose they're here, sadly for me, I don't think it's for The Queen, I think it's for Netflix, for the money and the right thing for her to do, in my eyes, would be at the side of her father whose had a massive stroke.

"Netflix has been banned but I'm sure they will find a way."

The television star continued: "They were told they wouldn't be on the balcony but they were determined to be part of this.

"It is fair to say the Royals are more worried about Meghan than [Prince] Andrew."

Sources previously told The Telegraph that should the crew attempt to film the Sussexes from public areas, they would have been be "moved on".

Netflix crews had been allowed to travel to public spots along with the millions of those celebrating but stewards would have instantly asked them to move should they attempt to put any filming gear up.

Harry and Meghan kept a relatively low profile during their trip to the UK, only appearing publicly at the service of Thanksgiving at St Paul's Cathedral on Friday, while they were demoted to watch the Trooping The Colour from the Major General's office at Horseguards.

Over the course of the four-day celebrations, Her Majesty was joined by Prince Charles, Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, Prince William, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge and their children.

Lizzie previously told the Daily Star: "Maybe they could take a leaf out of the Queen's book and see how one should behave.

"They decided not to be royals, they didn't want to be working royals, they didn't want to do the royal duties so they should have the decency I feel to stay away."

For more of the latest showbiz news from the Daily Star, make sure you sign up for one of our newsletters here.

Source: Read Full Article