Stray Kids Announce More Dates for 'MANIAC' Tour
All hope is not lost for getting tickets for Stray Kids 2nd World Tour “MANIAC.“ Multiple sales for the K-pop group‘s tour have sold out, and due to high demand, Stray Kids added three more dates to the “MANIAC” tour. This article explains when tickets for the new tour dates go on sale and how Stray Kids fans can get tickets.
Stray Kids added three new shows to the ‘MANIAC’ tour
Tickets for the “MANIAC” tour originally went on sale on April 22, and tickets for the North American leg of the tour quickly sold out. The band then announced two more concert dates were added to the tour, and those concerts sold out as well.
On May 4, it was announced that Stray Kids added three more dates to the “MANIAC” tour. The K-pop group added an additional concert in Seattle, Wash., and added a new city to the tour with two concerts in Anaheim, Calif.
The new concert in Seattle will take place on July 15, and the two concerts in Anaheim will be held on July 19 and July 20.
Tickets for all three concerts will go on sale on Ticketmaster on May 9 at 3 p.m. local time.
The North American leg of Stray Kids’ tour will begin in June
Bang Chan, Lee Know, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Felix, Seungmin, and I.N. launched Stray Kids 2nd World Tour “MANIAC” with three concerts in Seoul on April 29, April 30, and May 1.
The band will then bring the tour to Japan on June 11, June 12, June 18, and June 19. Following the concert dates in Japan, Stray Kids will begin the North American leg of the tour.
Stray Kids 2nd World Tour “MANIAC” North American tour dates:
- June 28: Newark, N.J. at the Prudential Center
- June 29: Newark, N.J. at the Prudential Center
- July 1: Chicago, Illinois at the United Center
- July 3: Atlanta, Ga. at the State Farm Arena
- July 6: Fort Worth, Texas at Dickies Arena
- July 9: Los Angeles, Calif. at the Kia Forum
- July 10: Los Angeles, Calif. at the Kia Forum
- July 12: Oakland, Calif. at the Oakland Arena
- July 14: Seattle, Wash. at Climate Pledge Arena
- July 15: Seattle, Wash. at Climate Pledge Arena (New Date)
- July 19: Anaheim, Calif. at Honda Center in Anaheim (New Date)
- July 20: Anaheim, Calif. at Honda Center in Anaheim (New Date)
What fans think of the new concert dates
Because Stray Kids have become increasingly popular, tickets for the “MANIAC” tour have been difficult for fans to procure. After the band announced new concert dates for the tour, STAY discussed the new tour dates on social media.
“A silver-lining is that more shows = more competition. The new Newark dates always had cheaper resale than the original date,” one Reddit user wrote. “Hopefully more real fans get face value tickets.”
“omg yes!! trying for tickets again. wish me luck HAHA,” one fan wrote on Reddit.
“I am very happy there are more shows since it does give more fans a chance to go. I just wish more was done to curb scalping. I’ve been going to concerts for over 30 years now and it seems to just get worse every year,” a Reddit user wrote.
Source: Read Full Article