I’m A Celeb ‘fix’ row erupts as Naughty Boy saved and Kadeena Cox exits: ‘How!’

I'm A Celeb: Kadeena Cox addresses cooking rows

We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info

I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! contestant Kadeena Cox was the second celebrity to be eliminated from the ITV competition on Tuesday evening. As hosts Ant and Dec came into the castle to reveal who would be leaving the castle, it was between Kadeena and Louise Minchin, with the former packing her bags. However, viewers were outraged as they were confused as to how Naughty Boy had been kept in the competition.

After Ant and Dec revealed it was Kadeena who would be leaving, viewers of the show took to Twitter to express their dismay that Naughty Boy had been saved once again.

So much so, some viewers even took to claiming the show was “fixed” to keep Naughty Boy in the contest.

Twitter user @woahmitchell fumed: “This show is genuinely a fix… Who is keeping him [Naughty Boy] in? #ImACeleb.”

@amynorburyy wrote: “WHY IS IT NOT NAUGHTY BOY WHO IS VOTING HIM #ImACeleb.”

@UrskaLouisa added: “Who is saving Naughty Boy? He is literally so annoying! #ImACelebrity #ImACeleb.”

 @BearysCave agreed: “What do you mean it’s not him GET NAUGHTY BOY OUT #ImACeleb.”

However, others were quick to defend the music producer and share their commiserations towards Kadeena.

@justz_say_it said: “I know people are getting annoyed with Naughty Boy, but I rate him for not backing down when all these two faced people are chatting s**t.”

@ella111x tweeted: “Wasn’t the biggest fan of naughty boy at the start, but he carries on everyday for his team after everyone jumping on the hate bandwagon, he’s slowly changing my opinion of him.”

@boltontory wrote: “Kadeena should be so proud of herself, she did amazing!! But also, she should’ve gone a lot further, she really didn’t deserve to go out!!”

Naughty Boy has managed to irk a number of viewers since the beginning after complaining he was planning to leave for days on end as well as camp clashes with the likes of Kadeena and David Ginola.

Kadeena and Naughty Boy’s feud didn’t damped the Paralympian’s time on the show, however, as speaking about her time on the show and why she entered the castle, she said: “I feel like I needed to test myself, you know.

“If you’re scared of everything, you’re not going to survive life very well, and I felt like I needed to push the boundaries.”

Kadeena also touched on her MS [Multiple Sclerosis] and how it was another reason she wanted to enter the castle: “I thought I would go in there and go try it out with MS.

 “It was hard, I tell you that, I thought it would be a lot easier than it was, I guess I have just learnt to deal with my condition at home, and it’s easy for me.

“I thought I would be fine and kind of show other people with MS that we can do this, and it was harder than I thought.

“But I feel like I still showed even with these trials and tribulations of just life of someone with a chronic condition, you can still crack on and have fun,” she expressed.

When asked who she wanted to win the competition, Kadeena revealed she wanted former BBC Breakfast presenter Louise Minchin to win, as she had been “a second mum” to her.

During the episode, David and Naughty Boy got into a heated debate over who was to do that day’s trial.

As the campmates sat around the fire, Louise Minchin volunteered herself to take on the trial for that day as she hadn’t yet done one.

Naughty Boy then volunteered David for the trial, which annoyed the former footballer and ended in the pair entering a debate over who should do the trial.

David asked Naughty Boy: “Who do you think you are?”

Naughty Boy said: “You’re not listening. I would like you to try because I was there with you on your first trial, and I know you didn’t enjoy it.” 

David stormed off into the telegraph and stressed: “I am still David Ginola, it’s me, it’s about me, it’s about what I am, and nobody is saying to me that I should do, okay?”

Once again, viewers of the show took to Twitter to express their annoyance at Naughty Boy and his attitude towards the situation.

@craucoe said: “David seems like a father trying to tell his child off, who is Naughty Boy, to be pointing fingers #I’mACeleb.”

While @TeamToff agreed: “How about Naughty Boy just foes the trial if he’s going to be judgemental about it! Let’s not forget he fobbed over David and Adam by going so slow and then blamed Adam for his own mistakes!” (sic)

As Louise and Kadeena returned from the trial, Naughty Boy pulled David to the side and apologised for upsetting him.

David accepted his apology and briefly explained why he had gotten so upset with Naughty Boy, but luckily the pair put their argument in the past and returned to their campmates.

I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! returns Tuesday at 9pm on ITV. 

Source: Read Full Article