Ioan Gruffudd gets three-year restraining order against estranged wife Alice Evans after she slammed him online | The Sun
ACTOR Ioan Gruffudd has been granted a three-year restraining order against his estranged wife Alice Evans.
The star of hit drama Liar has also banned his ex from mentioning him on social media after she slammed him online.
Ioan, 48, is striving to stop alleged verbal attacks from the mother of his two children who he split from in March last year.
After previously winning a temporary restraining order against Alice, 54, a judge has imposed harsher restrictions on the actress after she leaked text messages he'd sent their children.
He had claimed Alice had used her social media accounts to "continue to harass, threaten, and disturb the peace".
Ioan appeared in court in Los Angeles to witness the Domestic Violence Restraining Order granted.
READ MORE ON ALICE EVANS
Alice Evans ‘has no money for food or bills’ after bitter Ioan Gruffudd split
Ioan Gruffudd’s wife Alice Evans ‘seeks full custody of kids in divorce battle’
New court documents show Alice has been banned from posting on social media, ".including but not limited to Instagram and Twitter accounts, disparaging or harassing [Ioan] or the other protected person".
She must not contact his employer or make disparaging statements about him to his employers.
His girlfriend Bianca Wallace is also listed on the paperwork.
Ioan and Alice split in 2021 and have been embroiled in a very public war of words ever since.
Most read in Showbiz
Katie Price shows off HUGE lips as she gets fillers
Coleen hits back with foot X-ray after Becky hinted she was 'milking it'
Becky Vardy's cutting jibe about Coleen's marriage & how she tried to help
Noel Gallagher horrified as Spanish restaurant sings Wonderwall at him
Last month he claimed he was the victim of abuse in their marriage – including being insulted with comments about his appearance.
He says Alice would make derogatory comments about his hair loss and said he had “saggy vagina eyes.”
In the documents Ioan alleged Alice had tried to stop contact between him and his daughters and said he wanted the girls to attend face-to-face counselling and “reunification” therapy via Zoom with him ahead of court-ordered mediation about custody.
Making comments about his 14-year union to Alice in the documents, Ioan said: “Alice made fun of my appearance often, making hair-loss comments and telling me I had ‘saggy-vagina eyes.’”
He went on to claim that Alice “has inflicted serious emotional harm on Ella and Elsie by her statements and by interfering in my relationship with them”.
Ioan also said he had not seen the girls in person for almost a year, adding: “I left for France for work on July 31, 2021.
“Because of Alice's actions, I have not had any custodial time with the girls since then. It is devastating.”
Following their break up last March, Ioan moved on with Bianca, 30.
Read More on The Sun
Love Island finalists look ecstatic as they get mobbed arriving home
I won £1m jackpot & bought 3 houses 400 yards apart – I’ve got a good reason
Alice said she has done nothing to abuse Ioan and said she had “no idea” what he was accusing her of.
In a statement she said: “I have not hit, struck, attacked, threatened, assaulted, harassed, followed, stalked, molested, destroyed the personal property of, kept under surveillance, impersonated, blocked the movement of, annoyed by phone or electronic means by repeated contact, or disturbed the peace of Ioan or Bianca.”
Source: Read Full Article